Monday, April 11, 2011

Rain delay.

The rain has set us back, which is mostly just frustrating. We're not really into the whole "taking a break" thing...we want to get this project moving.

The most painful part of the delay is having to wait even longer for our pups to come home. When we started the project we had to send them for what we thought would be a brief stay at their grand-pup parents house. I haven't really been counting the weeks, but it feels like forever since they were last around. We are keeping our fingers crossed for an Easter return. Ask and you shall receive?

In case you don't know our pups, I am pleased to introduce you to Joanna (right) and Joaquin (left). 

Joanna is down-to-the-bone Basset Hound. Joaquin is a pure-bred Heinz 57 watchamacalit. I'm not sure that I've ever both loved and loathed something as much as these two pups. That's right: not even Jose or Will have pushed me to the brink of insanity like these guys. But for whatever reason the three of us who take care of these dogs really love em' and are aching to have them home.

I actually had a dream a week or so ago that I opened our front door and Joaquin was just sitting there, looking so nice and sweet, just waiting for me to tell him it was ok to come inside. *sigh*






No comments:

Post a Comment